|Material:||100% Virgin Material PE100||Specification:||Dn50-Dn630mm|
|Port:||NIngbo,Shanghai,Dalian Or As Required||Type:||Equal Tee|
China Made Hdpe Fusion Fittings Dn 50-630mm Equal Tee Buttweld
To date, butt welding is the most common method of joining polyethylene pipes of all diameters.
The ends of the polyethylene tubes are combined with the special equipment under pressure after heating to form a continuous “leak-proof” pipe. A properly fabricated tube cage is as strong as the tube itself and has the same life expectancy.
(1) Non-toxic: HDPE pipe material is nontoxic and tasteless pipe which belongs to green building materials. No heavy metal additives would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium.
(2) Good chemical corrosion resistance: HDPE is resistant to the corrosion of various chemical media, and the presence of chemical substances in the pipe will not cause any degradation effect.
(3) Long service life: HDPE contains 2% to 2.5% carbon black polyethylene, and the service life is more than 50 years.
(4) Higher Flow Capacity:smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipe.
(5) Lower Installation Costs:light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 33% over metal piping system.
(6) Recycled and Environment-friendly.
Melt Flow Rate(MFR)-in according with the methodology specified in EN ISO1130.
Oxidation induction Time(OIT)test -in according with the methodology specified in EN ISO11357-6.
Resistance to internal pressure at constant temperature in accordance with the methodology specified in EN1167
-Test temprature 20℃-100h
-Test temprature 80℃-165h
-Test temprature 80℃-1000h
Verification of mechanical welding characteristics:yield stress,tear decohesion, crushing decohesion. Testing methods in accordance with the methodology specified in ISO13953.
-Potable water mains, service pipes and house connections
-Gas transmission, distribution and house comnections.
-Wastewater systems including sewers.
-Water and wastewater treament plants.
-Rain water and grey water collection.
-Syphonic roof drainage.
-Trenchless pipeline techniques including directional drilling.
-Pumped sluury systems in mines and quarries.
-Ducting for electrical, telecomumunications and fibre optic cabling including subsea.
-Open water and marine fish cages.
-Industrial applications including process pipework and compressed air networks
......and many more